Some fundamental facts about liposuction (liposculpture)
Is it likely that after liposuction you put on fat in other places?
Liposuction should be performed professionally and in proportion to the overall body fat contours in order to achieve a harmonious overall result. For instance, if you gain 4 to 5 kg after liposuction you will also add some weight in the treated areas. However, this area will no longer become a problem area because it contains fewer fat cells. However, if you gain 10 to 20 kg even the liposuction zones will become problem zones again.
Frequently asked questions
- What are the currently most common procedures of liposuction?
- What are the advantages of the vibration cannula?
- How long is this surgery?
- How many sites can be treated per operation?
- Can fatty deposits redevelop?
- Will the operation leave visible scars?
- Will I have to stay in the clinic after liposuction?
- Things to bear in mind during the post-operative phase?
- Is it likely that after liposuction you put on fat in other places?
Your question is not listed here? Call under
+49 (711) 25 25 75 – 0 – We advise you gladly.