Some fundamental facts about liposuction (liposculpture)
Can fatty deposits redevelop?
The fat cells removed by liposuction can not redevelop because the total number of a person's fat cells is genetic. But when a person gains weight the remaining fat cells can also grow . Therefore, in order to maintain an optimal and harmonious appearance it is important to avoid major weight variations.
Frequently asked questions
- What are the currently most common procedures of liposuction?
- What are the advantages of the vibration cannula?
- How long is this surgery?
- How many sites can be treated per operation?
- Can fatty deposits redevelop?
- Will the operation leave visible scars?
- Will I have to stay in the clinic after liposuction?
- Things to bear in mind during the post-operative phase?
- Is it likely that after liposuction you put on fat in other places?
Your question is not listed here? Call under
+49 (711) 25 25 75 – 0 – We advise you gladly.