Some fundamental facts about liposuction (liposculpture)
What are the currently most common procedures of liposuction?
There are many different procedures for getting rid of sport and diet resistant fat deposits. In recent years, one of the most widely used methods has been liposuction performed under tumescent local anaesthetic. Some specialists perform liposuction with ultrasound assistance or vibration cannulas. At Sophienklinik we apply the vibration procedure.
Frequently asked questions
- What are the currently most common procedures of liposuction?
- What are the advantages of the vibration cannula?
- How long is this surgery?
- How many sites can be treated per operation?
- Can fatty deposits redevelop?
- Will the operation leave visible scars?
- Will I have to stay in the clinic after liposuction?
- Things to bear in mind during the post-operative phase?
- Is it likely that after liposuction you put on fat in other places?
Your question is not listed here? Call under
+49 (711) 25 25 75 – 0 – We advise you gladly.