Some fundamental facts about liposuction (liposculpture)
Things to bear in mind during the post-operative phase?
During the first six weeks you will be advised to wear a compression garment. This garment ensures that your skin tightens and swelling recedes more quickly. It is part of the treatment. To assist healing you should avoid sauna, solarium and excessive exercise during the first six to eight weeks. When can the final outcome be judged? The final outcome is seen after six to twelve months.
Frequently asked questions
- What are the currently most common procedures of liposuction?
- What are the advantages of the vibration cannula?
- How long is this surgery?
- How many sites can be treated per operation?
- Can fatty deposits redevelop?
- Will the operation leave visible scars?
- Will I have to stay in the clinic after liposuction?
- Things to bear in mind during the post-operative phase?
- Is it likely that after liposuction you put on fat in other places?
Your question is not listed here? Call under
+49 (711) 25 25 75 – 0 – We advise you gladly.