You are unhappy with the appearance of your breasts? You may think your breasts appear altogether too small, so that your self-esteem suffers? Even more or less differently shaped breasts can be a reason for an intervention, as a change in the breasts after surgery, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Basically, a breast augmentation with breast implants to the anatomical conditions of the patient must be adjusted (“natural breast augmentation”). These individual dispositions essentially determine the choice of breast implants (breast prostheses) and breast surgery technique. Your and our goal is to achieve at the breast surgery a natural breast enlargement, so that it leaves a serious statement about the expected costs without personal advice.
Frequently asked questions
- What types of incision are made for breast augmentation?
- Where will the implant be placed?
- What are the differences between the implants?
- How long is the surgery and how is it performed?
- What is capsule fibrosis?
- Do I have to stay in hospital after the operation?
- Will I feel great pain after breast augmentation?
- When will I be able to resume my normal life?
- What is important for the follow-up care?
- Do I need regular checks for the implant?
- Can I expect problems in connection with cancer screening tests?
- What will happen with a breast implant during pregnancy?
- Will I still be able to breast-feed after a breast augmentation?
Your question is not listed here? Call under
+49 (711) 25 25 75 – 0 – We advise you gladly.