Some fundamental facts about liposuction (liposculpture)
How many sites can be treated per operation?
It is not possible to give an exact figure. It depends on the quantity of fat cells to be removed. A realistic maximum limit is 3 to 4 litres which should not be exceeded.
Frequently asked questions
- What are the currently most common procedures of liposuction?
- What are the advantages of the vibration cannula?
- How long is this surgery?
- How many sites can be treated per operation?
- Can fatty deposits redevelop?
- Will the operation leave visible scars?
- Will I have to stay in the clinic after liposuction?
- Things to bear in mind during the post-operative phase?
- Is it likely that after liposuction you put on fat in other places?
Your question is not listed here? Call under
+49 (711) 25 25 75 – 0 – We advise you gladly.