Stitches need not be removed because the surgeon will use absorbable sutures. Nevertheless, for about four weeks after the operation you should take it easy and avoid physical strain. During the first three months after the operation please do not go to the solarium, avoid sunbathing without covering your breasts and do not do any sports. During two weeks after the operation you will be wearing a special bra. Together with you we will determine when it will be safe again for you to take a shower or a bath.
Frequently asked questions
- Will I feel great pain after breast augmentation?
- When will I be able to resume my normal life?
- What is important for the follow-up care?
- Do I need regular checks for the implant?
- Can I expect problems in connection with cancer screening tests?
- What will happen with a breast implant during pregnancy?
- When can I resume work after a breast operation?
- Will I still be able to breast-feed after a breast augmentation?
Your question is not listed here? Call under
+49 (711) 25 25 75 – 0 – We advise you gladly.