Some fundamental facts on face lifting (facelift)
When will I be fit enough to resume my normal activities?
Depending on the kind of activity, you will normally be able to resume normal life about ten to fourteen days after surgery. You should however try to avoid hard physical effort and sport activities during the first six weeks. This also applies to all kinds of activities that will significantly raise your body temperature and blood pressure.
Frequently asked questions
- What is the ideal age for a facelift?
- Will I retain visible scars?
- Are there more gentle procedures?
- Wie lange hält das Ergebnis?
- Is it possible to do another facelift?
- Will it be possible to combine a facelift with other lift procedures such as eyelid lifts?
- I fear that after the surgery I might look too lifted or mask-like?
- How long is the surgery?
- How long do I have to stay in the clinic?
- What happens after the operation?
- When can I resume sunbathing?
- When will I be fit enough to resume my normal activities?
- Can I continue to brush my hair backward without showing any scars?
Your question is not listed here? Call under
+49 (711) 25 25 75 – 0 – We advise you gladly.