Some fundamental facts on face lifting (facelift)
Will I retain visible scars?
Composite facelifts involve the shortening and lifting of skin and the underlying tissue. This process reverses the optical age permanently by up to ten years. The scars will run in the “hidden” areas. The incision is made in front of the ear along the hairline of the temple region or just behind the hairline, depending on excess hair that can be removed. On the downside the incision is placed around the ear lobe and behind the ear. When the facelift is combined with a neck lift, the incision continues behind the ear lobe to the neck hair. This incision pattern allows individual or combined lifting of cheek, neck and nape tissues.
Frequently asked questions
- What is the ideal age for a facelift?
- Will I retain visible scars?
- Are there more gentle procedures?
- Wie lange hält das Ergebnis?
- Is it possible to do another facelift?
- Will it be possible to combine a facelift with other lift procedures such as eyelid lifts?
- I fear that after the surgery I might look too lifted or mask-like?
- How long is the surgery?
- How long do I have to stay in the clinic?
- What happens after the operation?
- When can I resume sunbathing?
- When will I be fit enough to resume my normal activities?
- Can I continue to brush my hair backward without showing any scars?
Your question is not listed here? Call under
+49 (711) 25 25 75 – 0 – We advise you gladly.