Some fundamental facts on face lifting (facelift)
I fear that after the surgery I might look too lifted or mask-like?
It is my objective as a professional in plastic-aesthetic surgery to restore youthful freshness and dynamism in your face. I want you to look refreshed and radiant like after a relaxing holiday, not like someone wearing a mask.
Frequently asked questions
- What is the ideal age for a facelift?
- Will I retain visible scars?
- Are there more gentle procedures?
- Wie lange hält das Ergebnis?
- Is it possible to do another facelift?
- Will it be possible to combine a facelift with other lift procedures such as eyelid lifts?
- I fear that after the surgery I might look too lifted or mask-like?
- How long is the surgery?
- How long do I have to stay in the clinic?
- What happens after the operation?
- When can I resume sunbathing?
- When will I be fit enough to resume my normal activities?
- Can I continue to brush my hair backward without showing any scars?
Your question is not listed here? Call under
+49 (711) 25 25 75 – 0 – We advise you gladly.