Some fundamental facts on breast enlargement (augmentation)
What are the differences between the implants?
The most widely used implants nowadays are those filled with silicone gel. They have a proven long service life, they are available in various shapes and can be selected individually. For long-term success, the choice of the right implant size and shape is of utmost importance. Other types of implant used occasionally are those filled with saline, but they are allegedly of short durability and said to lose volume because of saline leakage.
Frequently asked questions
- What types of incision are made for breast augmentation?
- Where will the implant be placed?
- What are the differences between the implants?
- How long is the surgery and how is it performed?
- What is capsule fibrosis?
- Do I have to stay in hospital after the operation?
- Will I feel great pain after breast augmentation?
- When will I be able to resume my normal life?
- What is important for the follow-up care?
- Do I need regular checks for the implant?
- Can I expect problems in connection with cancer screening tests?
- What will happen with a breast implant during pregnancy?
- Will I still be able to breast-feed after a breast augmentation?
Your question is not listed here? Call under
+49 (711) 25 25 75 – 0 – We advise you gladly.