Some fundamental facts on breast enlargement (augmentation)
Can I expect problems in connection with cancer screening tests?
Up-to-date imaging procedures for cancer screening allow for reliable assessment. But you should inform your doctor about your breast augmentation because this may cause him to choose special imaging techniques for mammography.
Frequently asked questions
- What types of incision are made for breast augmentation?
- Where will the implant be placed?
- What are the differences between the implants?
- How long is the surgery and how is it performed?
- What is capsule fibrosis?
- Do I have to stay in hospital after the operation?
- Will I feel great pain after breast augmentation?
- When will I be able to resume my normal life?
- What is important for the follow-up care?
- Do I need regular checks for the implant?
- Can I expect problems in connection with cancer screening tests?
- What will happen with a breast implant during pregnancy?
- Will I still be able to breast-feed after a breast augmentation?
Your question is not listed here? Call under
+49 (711) 25 25 75 – 0 – We advise you gladly.