Some fundamental facts on breast enlargement (augmentation)
What types of incision are made for breast augmentation?
We do not use a standard type of incision. In a private consultation with you we will choose the technique that is most suitable for you. Basically there are: first, the most commonly used type of incision in the infra-mammary fold, then the transaxillary incision and the periareolar incision in the area of the nipple or areola. The type of incision that is most suited for you should be determined in a personal discussion. It depends very much on your individual situation, your expectations and the ultimate position of the implant and its nature.
Frequently asked questions
- What types of incision are made for breast augmentation?
- Where will the implant be placed?
- What are the differences between the implants?
- How long is the surgery and how is it performed?
- What is capsule fibrosis?
- Do I have to stay in hospital after the operation?
- Will I feel great pain after breast augmentation?
- When will I be able to resume my normal life?
- What is important for the follow-up care?
- Do I need regular checks for the implant?
- Can I expect problems in connection with cancer screening tests?
- What will happen with a breast implant during pregnancy?
- Will I still be able to breast-feed after a breast augmentation?
Your question is not listed here? Call under
+49 (711) 25 25 75 – 0 – We advise you gladly.