Some fundamental facts on breast enlargement (augmentation)
What is capsule fibrosis?
This term describes excessive scarring around the implant (=capsule hardening).
Frequently asked questions
- What types of incision are made for breast augmentation?
- Where will the implant be placed?
- What are the differences between the implants?
- How long is the surgery and how is it performed?
- What is capsule fibrosis?
- Do I have to stay in hospital after the operation?
- Will I feel great pain after breast augmentation?
- When will I be able to resume my normal life?
- What is important for the follow-up care?
- Do I need regular checks for the implant?
- Can I expect problems in connection with cancer screening tests?
- What will happen with a breast implant during pregnancy?
- Will I still be able to breast-feed after a breast augmentation?
Your question is not listed here? Call under
+49 (711) 25 25 75 – 0 – We advise you gladly.