Will I feel great pain after breast augmentation?
During the first days after the operation you will have a more or less strong sensation of tension. If the pain is very strong and leads to a painful deformation of the breast, it may become necessary to replace the implant. Due to the fact that implants and surgical procedures have developed to very high standards and provided the surgery is performed by an experienced surgeon, capsular fibrosis is a very rare phenomenon.
Frequently asked questions
- What types of incision are made for breast augmentation?
- Where will the implant be placed?
- Do I have to stay in hospital after the operation?
- Will I feel great pain after breast augmentation?
- At what age can breast reduction be performed?
- When can I resume work after a breast operation?
Your question is not listed here? Call under
+49 (711) 25 25 75 – 0 – We advise you gladly.