Some fundamental facts on pudendal lip reduction
When will the stitches be absorbed?
Normally the stitches are absorbed within two to three weeks. But even a longer or shorter period will have no negative impact on the aesthetic result.
Frequently asked questions
- When can I exercise after a labia reduction again?
- When can I have sex again?
- When will the stitches be absorbed?
- When will it be cut with laser, electricity or scalpel?
- Will a reduction of pudendal lips reduce sensitivity?
- What is the optimal length of the pudendal lips?
- Will there be much post-operative pain after a reduction of the pudendal lips?
- Do I have to stay in the clinic?
- Do I need a general anesthetic?
Your question is not listed here? Call under
+49 (711) 25 25 75 – 0 – We advise you gladly.