Some fundamental facts on pudendal lip reduction
What is the optimal length of the pudendal lips?
There is no optimal length. Size, colour and length of the pudendal lips vary from person to person. However most women don't like it if their inner pudendal lips are long and protruding when they stand up, or especially when exercising, e.g. biking. Many women also report frequent mycoses in summer due to heavy perspiration. Sometimes long pudendal lips may also impair sexual intercourse.
Frequently asked questions
- When can I exercise after a labia reduction again?
- When can I have sex again?
- When will the stitches be absorbed?
- When will it be cut with laser, electricity or scalpel?
- Will a reduction of pudendal lips reduce sensitivity?
- What is the optimal length of the pudendal lips?
- Will there be much post-operative pain after a reduction of the pudendal lips?
- Do I have to stay in the clinic?
- Do I need a general anesthetic?
Your question is not listed here? Call under
+49 (711) 25 25 75 – 0 – We advise you gladly.