Dr. med. Annette Kotzur
Dr. med. Annette Kotzur opened a plastic-aesthetic surgery in Stuttgart on October 1, 2002. In April 2003 it was enlarged to become Sophienklinik.
After her medical studies in Hanover, USA and Australia, Dr. med. Annette Kotzur specialised in plastic surgery at Marienhospital in Stuttgart and at the University Clinic in Innsbruck.
These two clinics are very active in the field of aesthetic surgery. During her specialisation training her main focus was on facial surgery, in particular aesthetic nose surgery and aesthetic breast surgery.
- Aesthetic facial surgery with special focus on endoscopic surgery, such as brow lifting.
- Facial surgery for skin tumors
- Low-scar aesthetic breast surgery
- Many years of experience in the fields of wrinkle treatment with various fillers, own body fat and Botox
- Liposuction, liposculpture
Research and teaching
Dr. med. Annette Kotzur is a member of the following societies and associations:
- DGPRÄC – Deutsche Gesellschaft der Plastischen,
- Rekonstruktiven und Ästhetischen Chirurgen
- DGÄPC – Deutschen Gesellschaft für Ästhetisch-Plastische Chirurgie
- Joseph Society / European Academy of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- AAFPRS – American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. med. Annette Kotzur regularly addresses national and international conventions presenting papers on plastic and aesthetic surgery and publishes numerous articles in medical journals, medical books and operation videos.
Frequently asked questions
- Ist Frau Dr. Kotzur Fachärztin für plastische und ästhetische Chirurgie?
- Ist Frau Dr. Kotzur spezialisiert auf ein Gebiet?
Your question is not listed here? Call under
+49 (711) 25 25 75 – 0 – We advise you gladly.