Some fundamental facts on breast reduction and breast lift
When will the final outcome of the operation be seen?
You will be able to get a general impression of the final outcome after about six months. But you should bear in mind that the full scar formation takes about one to two years so that minor changes may still occur.
Frequently asked questions
- At what age can breast reduction be performed?
- How is the breast reduction performed?
- What is a breast lift and how is it performed?
- Things to bear in mind for the post-operative period?
- When will the final outcome of the operation be seen?
- Can a breast reduction or breast lift cause problems during pregnancy?
Your question is not listed here? Call under
+49 (711) 25 25 75 – 0 – We advise you gladly.