Some fundamental facts on breast reduction and breast lift
How is the breast reduction performed?
Thanks to modern surgical procedures it is often possible to perform the so-called I-incision (or Lejour procedure). In that case the incision is made around the areola – if the nipple has to be be raised – and down vertically from the areola to the infra-mammary fold. If there is very much excess skin an additional horizontal incision is made in the infra-mammary fold (T- or L-incision).
Frequently asked questions
- At what age can breast reduction be performed?
- How is the breast reduction performed?
- What is a breast lift and how is it performed?
- Things to bear in mind for the post-operative period?
- When will the final outcome of the operation be seen?
- Can a breast reduction or breast lift cause problems during pregnancy?
Your question is not listed here? Call under
+49 (711) 25 25 75 – 0 – We advise you gladly.