Some fundamental facts on breast reduction and breast lift
Things to bear in mind for the post-operative period?
We recommend that you spend one to two days in the clinic. After a couple of days you will already be able to have a shower. The sutures are absorbable and therefore do not have to be removed. During the first two months after operation you should avoid exercise and physical exertion completely. During the first six weeks we recommend that you wear a support bra. After about one to two weeks you will be fit to resume your normal life.
Frequently asked questions
- At what age can breast reduction be performed?
- How is the breast reduction performed?
- What is a breast lift and how is it performed?
- Things to bear in mind for the post-operative period?
- When will the final outcome of the operation be seen?
- Can a breast reduction or breast lift cause problems during pregnancy?
Your question is not listed here? Call under
+49 (711) 25 25 75 – 0 – We advise you gladly.