When will the implant be placed above or underneath the pectoralis muscle?
This must be decided individually. Essentially it depends on how much tissue is present in the neckline area. If there is very little tissue, it is usually better to place the implant underneath the pectoralis muscle to make the result look more natural, especially in the neckline area. But it also depends on the quantity of breast tissue available and whether the breast is very flabby or not. For each type of breast there is a special technique.
Frequently asked questions
- Where will the implant be placed?
- What are the differences between the implants?
- What is capsule fibrosis?
- What will happen with a breast implant during pregnancy?
- Will I still be able to breast-feed after a breast augmentation?
- When will the implant be placed above or underneath the pectoralis muscle?
- What is silicone?
Your question is not listed here? Call under
+49 (711) 25 25 75 – 0 – We advise you gladly.