Some fundamental facts on breast reduction and breast lift
Can a breast reduction or breast lift cause problems during pregnancy?
Problems during pregnancy are not likely to occur. If performed by a skilled surgeon, impairment of the breast-feeding capability is quite rare, unless you have had a free nipple graft, a procedure that nowadays is performed very infrequently. Potential changes in sensitivity are of a temporary nature and quite normal.
Frequently asked questions
- At what age can breast reduction be performed?
- How is the breast reduction performed?
- What is a breast lift and how is it performed?
- Things to bear in mind for the post-operative period?
- When will the final outcome of the operation be seen?
- Can a breast reduction or breast lift cause problems during pregnancy?
Your question is not listed here? Call under
+49 (711) 25 25 75 – 0 – We advise you gladly.