Some fundamental facts on breast reduction and breast lift
What is a breast lift and how is it performed?
If a sagging breast that has developed in the course of time is also flabby due to the structure of the connective tissue, the lower part of the breast may develop an excessively large skin jacket, causing breast tissue and nipples to sag. A breast lift can bring about firmer and more youthful breasts. The breast lift procedure is similar to the procedure for breast reduction. As appropriate, the breast lift may be combined with a volume enlargement using implants.
Frequently asked questions
- At what age can breast reduction be performed?
- How is the breast reduction performed?
- What is a breast lift and how is it performed?
- Things to bear in mind for the post-operative period?
- When will the final outcome of the operation be seen?
- Can a breast reduction or breast lift cause problems during pregnancy?
Your question is not listed here? Call under
+49 (711) 25 25 75 – 0 – We advise you gladly.