Some fundamental facts on thigh lifting
You are unhappy with the contour of your thighs:
The skin of your thighs can have gone flabby on the inside of your thighs, on your buttocks, or on the outside of your thighs. If additionally fatty tissue has built up on the outside of your thighs it may make sense to consider liposuction in addition to thigh lifting.
Skin that is still elastic will sufficiently firm up after significant weight loss or liposuction. But as it grows older our skin loses its elasticity and may therefore appear flabby. You can in fact do something about it by having excess skin and the underlying fat tissue removed.
The treatment in the Sophienklinik
The Labia Reduction is a relatively minor procedure, which is performed in the Sophienklinik under local anesthesie or twilight sleep. During the 30-60 minute OP to the long inner lips are gently removed and the wounds with self-dissolving sutures.
After the treatment
Due to the tissue-sparing implementation, the patient recovers quickly from surgery.
Sport, sauna, swimming pool or sitz baths should be avoided until the wounds are completely healed and the threads have dissolved. This is usually after about 2 to 3 weeks the case.
Frequently asked questions
- When can I exercise after a labia reduction again?
- When can I have sex again?
- When will the stitches be absorbed?
- When will it be cut with laser, electricity or scalpel?
- Will a reduction of pudendal lips reduce sensitivity?
- What is the optimal length of the pudendal lips?
- Will there be much post-operative pain after a reduction of the pudendal lips?
- Do I have to stay in the clinic?
- Do I need a general anesthetic?
Your question is not listed here? Call under
+49 (711) 25 25 75 – 0 – We advise you gladly.